Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{1SA} TERMS AND CONDITIONS *ToC*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lavitz
High General
High General
Lavitz

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-01-27

{1SA} TERMS AND CONDITIONS *ToC* Empty
PostSubject: {1SA} TERMS AND CONDITIONS *ToC*   {1SA} TERMS AND CONDITIONS *ToC* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:32 am

DO NOT PUT YOUR TAGS ON INGAME UNTIL YOU HAVE POSTED AN APPLICATION, AND HAVE BEEN * APPROVED *

WE ARE NOT CAL, CEVO, OR PRO, AND WE WILL NEVER BE!
This clan was made in mind to be able to beat CAL/CEVO teams without joining! This clan was not made to be a competitive clan, This clan is made for-
*Friendship* *Fun* *Creativity**Maturity* *Dedication*

HOWEVER, IF THE CO ALLOWS, WE CAN JOIN FREE LEAGUES FOR FUN! JUST NOTIFY YOUR CO OF A FREE LEAGUE AND HE CAN START IT! Very Happy

What is our ranking system?
{1SA} TERMS AND CONDITIONS *ToC* Allranks-1

What does division mean?

Your division is your home, It decides who your Officers are, and what game you write a *CR* for.
Your divisional game is also, what practices you need to attend!

How must i act with fellow Gamers?

No {1SA} Member is to act in an unfriendly manner with other 1SA members, or any other players. May it be Xfire, GSC, MSN, Or Ingame EX: CS:S CS 1.6 or DOD 1.3. This includes *Repetitive* Cursing, Sexual Harassment, Undermining the opposite sex, Threatening language, Racism Or anything dealing of Sexual Nature.

All {1SA} Members under the rank of TO have to submit a CR once every 2 weeks.
Or more considering if a punishment is at hand.

All {1SA} Members are required to attend their scheduled practice according to their division. The CO/XO/TO Have full rights to issue a practice at any time and or date. Of course, they should make them so that it is easier for their members to attend these practices.

{1SA} Does NOT support dual-clanning, If found out you will be Discharged w/o notice!

All 1SA personnel may have a forum signature. It can be any size "Within Reason"

1SA members MUST have tags Ingame, Xfire, and Ventrilo.

How do i get promoted?:

The TO of your division is to let the XO know if you have attended practices, and the XO and CO make sure you posted your combat report on time. The CO and XO will then talk about who gets promoted and who doesn't. You also need to be active on Xfire, ingame, and on the forums.

What if i am going to be absent for a while?

If you are below a TO you can be away for up to 2 days without a leave request.
Any more and you are required to make one. ( However, You may not miss practice without a leave request!!)

If you are on leave longer then 12 days a month then the following month you CANNOT be promoted.

TO and above MUST post a leave request if you are gone longer then a day.
If a TO or higher is on leave for longer then a week a month they will lose rights of that rank.

What happens if i violate a rule?
It counts on your offense, and what kind of standing if you are in. If you are very active and help alot around the clan and lets say you curse or get into a fight with another member, we can let it slide for a warning. If you are a known trouble maker then you can get banned from {1SA}. This deals with any rule.

What would happen if i resign?
If you plan to come back sometime down the road you can ask us to save your current rank in our system, and when you come back you can keep your past rank. ( Ranks such as CO XO TO AND OR GOVERNMENT CANNOT BE SAVED.) But a normal rank shown above in the ranking section can be saved and when you rejoin you can gain back that rank.

Can i Donate a server to {1SA} and or money for the servers?

Of course you can! Just ask us about a server you created and we will tell you what to name it! if you want to donate just ask us and we can set up our donations for you!

Can i change my ingame name whenever i want?

No, you may not. The forum name you have here is what should be in any game that deals with the shoot genre with {1SA}. However you can alter your name a bit if you wish to do so.
If you wish to change your IGN you may ask to do so in the personal request section. You may change your name once every 30 days. you * MUST * wait until it is ok'd before changing your name.
Our example we will use the name Bob Snyder

Yes:
{1SA}BobSnyder
{1SA} Bob Snyder
{1SA}Bob Snyder The awper.
{1SA} Bob Snyder the awesome
{1SA}[B.][S.] ( As long as no one else has the same initials)
{1SA}Bob S.
etc etc. just keep bob intact.

NO:
{1SA} William
{1SA}Bob
{1SA}(random name here)
bob snyder
Bob Snyder {1SA}

Vocab:

Duel Clanning: This deal's with anything w/ the shooter genre. There is no such thing as a "Unit" Or
"Group" If you need to take off {1SA} tags, or need to use a different ingame name, it is considered Duel Clanning! We currently do not support any MMO's etc so it is ok to join a Guild in these kinds of games!

CO ( Commanding Officer )- Make sure everything is running smoothly, make sure to write down who is online on what day, and send in the report once every two weeks, also tell us who should be promoted that month, and who in your opinion need a double promotion and why. Also Make sure the TO' is doing his job of training officer, also to check CR's
Will gain admin access to his/her divisional servers.

XO ( Executive Officer )- Pretty much the CO's Secretary. Will do everything the CO does, of course with the CO's permission. Your main goal is to help the CO and make his job easier. If the CO resigns or gets promoted, the XO will normally take the CO's place. ( The XO will be reviewed by Me, Laviathan, and Silverwolf.) This will be done by a 2/3 vote. If not, then we will pick a member from the division, or the TO counting on who we think is best.
Will gain admin access to his/her divisional servers.

TO ( Training Officer )
- Main job is to host practices and make sure everyone attends them, then he tells the XO who attended etc, and the XO notifies the CO. He shall teach strategies, commands, and name every part of each map and give them code names etc etc, so its easier to defeat people in scrims.
MIGHT gain admin access to his/her divisional servers.
(Again with the 2/3 vote rule)

EX: (Example)

1SA & {1SA} == 1st Shot Apparatus
Back to top Go down

{1SA} TERMS AND CONDITIONS *ToC*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Enlistment Office-
Jump to: