Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GREETINGS AND VEUN VA NU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GHC]Patton

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-11

GREETINGS AND VEUN VA NU Empty
PostSubject: GREETINGS AND VEUN VA NU   GREETINGS AND VEUN VA NU I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:20 pm

I AM PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT MY ARMADA IS INTERESTED IN YOUR CLAN WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOUR ACTIONS FOR SOME TIME NOW AND WE AS IN I AM IMPRESSED, MY ARMADA CONSISTS OF MANY CLANS AND AS WE GROW WE OFFER TO LEND SUPPORT TO THAT CLAN IN ANY WAY WE MUST OR CAN AT THE MOMENT MY ARMADA IS BEING TRACKED DOWN BY THE nLc CLAN nLc=NIGGER LYNCHING CREW THEY ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH RECENTLY SOME FEW WEEKS AGO MY ALLY CLAN WAS ATTACKED BY AN UNDERCOVER HACKER HE TORE DOWN THERE SERVERS THEN DESTROYED THERE SITE THEN ATTACKED ME I HAD 2 FIRE WALLS NOW ONE BUT THE FBI HAS TAKEN CARE OF THIS .
Back to top Go down
kid

kid

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-11

GREETINGS AND VEUN VA NU Empty
PostSubject: Gen Patton...   GREETINGS AND VEUN VA NU I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:34 pm

As an Ex-armada clan member i can tell you that NLC isn't what he says. He is being Racist toward another clan, He'll Hack, & and try to steal what he'll never have.

We Left the Armada after he declared war with RP & TBz. without asking! anyway. its up to you, this is just a warning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spartan1.co.nr/

GREETINGS AND VEUN VA NU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: 1SA Meeting Room-
Jump to: